Awards & Recognitions
Catalina is a proud recipient of the 2020 Best of Home Care Awards: Leader in Excellence®, Provider of Choice, and Employer of Choice. Recipients of these awards represent the top 14% of providers in the country participating in Home Care Pulse’s independent satisfaction survey program. Catalina has been recognized as a top performer since enrolling with Home Care Pulse in 2016.
Catalina continues to be recognized with numerous local, regional, and national awards and acknowledged for best business practices, ethics, employee retention, and training. These accolades further strengthens Catalina’s resolve to continue delivering the highest quality care in our community.
- 2018 Ethics Torch Awards and placing as a finalist in Customer Service Award from the Better Business Bureau of Southern Arizona and the recipient of the BBB’s inaugural Ethics Award in 2002.
- Recipient of the 2015 Inside Tucson Business Newspaper Customer Service Award for small to medium businesses and from the Business Journal and the Arizona Nurses’ Association Employer of the Year.
- Received the Enterprise Award for Distinguished Achievement in Motivating and Retaining Employees.
- InterHealth and 3M Health Care honored Catalina In Home Services for its “Spirit of Innovation that has helped transform and improve the delivery of health care.”
- The National Association for Home Care acknowledged Catalina for its efforts to promote quality home care within the community, state, and nation.
- Selected as a finalist for the Arizona Chamber of Commerce Athena State Award and the Working Women for the Entrepreneurial Excellence Award for Best Employer.
Catalina has achieved the Best of Home Care – Provider of Excellence Award 2017-2019 in recognition for outstanding performance in work ethic, professionalism, communication compatibility, and services. These awards were the culmination of three consecutive years as Best of Home Care – Provider of Choice and Best Home Care – Employer of Choice. Month after month we consistently rank in the top ten percent of all Home Care companies nationally.