During this ongoing health crisis, we’ve learned that home is the safest place to be. Catalina In-Home Services is proud to be a leader in implementing practices and policies to further protect the health and safety of our clients and their families as they shelter in place.
Beginning in early March, we instituted a series of emergency policies that include but are not limited to:
· Mandatory N95 masks for all employees while on shift
· Mandatory COVID-19 training for employees, and regular reminders of best practices to reduce possible infection and/or spread
· Daily employee temperature checks
· Proactive testing
· Modified scheduling to reduce cross exposure
· Enhanced Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) regulations for clients who are returning home from the hospital or from a group setting
· Regular meetings with the Pima County Health Department and daily review of WHO, CDC and Arizona Department of Health Services and Home Care Industry guidance.
When you or someone you love needs extra support services or social interaction to stay at home, Catalina In-Home Services is here for you: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our RNs oversee the in-home caregivers who provide a range of services to support older adults and as they strive to remain independent and stay safe at home. From light housekeeping and meal preparation to personal care and companionship, Catalina’s professional caregivers can make all the difference.
To find out more about our services and what we are doing to keep clients and our workforce safe, call Cynthia Weadock at 520-327-6351.