Catalina In-Home Services is seeking a driven and self-managed professional to join our marketing team. This position is responsible for identifying and initiating networking and marketing opportunities, with organizations (or individuals) in Tucson, who have the potential to refer new clients to the company. Locally owned and operated since 1981, Catalina In-Home Services is a highly respected and established provider of home care services for seniors. We are a value driven company that combines skilled caregiving, RN Care Oversight, and impeccable administrative management to deliver the highest standard of in-home care to our clients.
- Email cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
- Maintain a strong relationship with existing referral networks through routine meetings, face to face contact, gift giving, acknowledgements for referrals received, etc.
- Identify, develop and establish new referral sources and opportunities throughout the Tucson area, including making direct, in-person contacts, cold calls, setting up meetings, etc.
- Develop appropriate referral sources, into referral partnerships – centered around a shared goal of achieving the best possible outcomes for the clients
- Identify opportunities for community engagements such as: networking events, tabling at conferences or other presentation opportunities
- Professionally represent the company at community events through networking, tabling, and presentations
- Provide reports of weekly marketing activities
- Assist the leadership team in developing and implementing effective marketing strategies
Desired skills include:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly self-organized and self-directed
- Confident and outgoing customer service skills with good interpersonal relations
- Proven track record in direct sales or marketing
- Must be a highly ethical, self-motivated team player
- Able to use a computer and basic software applications
- Ability to appropriately represent the Company services to the targeted referral source and audiences
- College degree or equivalent marketing experience in a professional setting
- Knowledge of the home care industry or senior services sector (preferred)
- Experience in direct sales or marketing, including verifiable sales success/awards from previous positions
- Recent healthcare marketing experience (preferred)
- General computer skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office and ability to learn a new software program for tracking referral sources