The position of Director of Client Services at Catalina is a rich and diverse experience. In this position, you are responsible for coordinating and overseeing the care of all clients. This is a supervisory position which involves providing support to Caregivers and working in collaboration with members of the Administrative Team. The ideal candidate will possess a rich background in Customer Service and at least 5 years of experience, related to working with the elderly. This is a unique opportunity to demonstrate one’s abilities around internal and external customer service while participating with Tucson’s premier Home Care agency.
The ideal candidate will have experience managing and leading a team; they will also have excellent Customer Service skills.
General Requirements Include:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 5 years of experience, working in Eldercare
General Duties Include:
- Responding to and following up on client inquires
- Assisting prospective clients in understanding the service and support available; along with enrolling the prospect, into the service
- Reading Care Plans and discussing with caregivers
- Tracking service breakdowns and initiating sustainable solutions
- Managing staff by providing coaching opportunities and behavioral corrections
- Participating in On Call tasks (an average of 2 nights a week and 2 weekends per month).
We’d love to hear from you if you have any questions (520-327-6351) or if you’d like to apply by submitting a Cover Letter and Resume (email@example.com).